Monday 23 March 2015

Easter Bath Bombs!

The girls and I made some BATH BOMBS a few Valentine's ago. We had a go at some this week too.  But it gave me another idea. Another fun activity to do for Easter:  EASTER BATH BOMBS.


You can find the recipe and instructions by clicking on the above photo.  All you will need is:

Ingredients:
  • 100g bicarbonate
  • 50g cream of tartar
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons of essential oil
  • Food colouring
  • 20g Epsom Salts

Then follow the STEP by STEP instructions in the link, I have already mentioned, by clicking on the top photo.  I also have a lot of information on how the bath bombs work and why I only use this particular recipe.





Instead of hearts and stars I used my mini Easter Egg moulds.


We had lots of fun making them and the best bit is in the bath!  Watching them fizz away!  Such excitement! I will be definitely making some for Easter presents this year.


We can't stop making them at the moment anyway!

TIPS:

Do remember that when you leave them to dry out it's works really well to leave them out on some kitchen roll.

Spray a little water on each of them, just a tiny amount, I use a water spray bottle for this.  It gives the bath bombs a lovely finish.

Don't forget it's important to store them in a dry place and it's best to use them within three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment